26 tips for changing your life
You see others succeeding in changing their lives. Whether it's losing weight, eating healthier, or starting their own business. And you too can change yours, as many others before you have done.
Here are 26 tips to successfully change your life:
1. Be sure you really want to make this change, that it is for yourself that you want to do it and not for someone else. Changing for others never brings happiness.
2. Find and maintain the motivation to change. It's really important. Keep it close at hand constantly by making a vision chart, or by pasting pictures of the things you want everywhere you go, so you can stay focused every day.
3. Visualize yourself having succeeded in changing as you wanted. How are you feeling? Imagine succeeding at anything you want, pretend to do.
4. Write your goals, and review them twice a day.
5. Plan, plan, plan, plan. How did you plan to achieve your objectives? What actions can you take to achieve it?
6. Change your life by starting with 1 or 2 changes at a time. For example, if you want to start meditating or exercising, start with 5 minutes a day for a week. Then increase the next week, the important thing here is to create a habit.
7. Take action every day. When we want to change, we have to set up new processes, repetition allows us to create a new process easily.
8. Be aware of the bad habits you want to change. And start changing them, one by one.
9. Change your thoughts. What do you think of the change? I had a really hard time doing sports every day because I thought I hated it. Changing my thoughts to "I like to play sports, and I feel better and better thanks to sports" really made a difference.
10. Be prepared to do some work on yourself. Sometimes we have to overcome our beliefs and mental barriers to move forward. Be prepared to dig below the surface if necessary.
11. Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone. Success very often requires going beyond your comfort zone to create a richer reality.
12. Meet people who have succeeded in achieving the goal you set for yourself and copy them.
13. Rethink your past successes, and apply the strategies you had reapplied. We often forget that we have already had successes and that we can start over again.
14. Think back to your "failures", in any temporary defeat, there are the seeds of future success, think back and learn from them.
15. Be an adventurer. Try new things even if you think it won't work. Sometimes you will be surprised at the results you get.
16. Associate good feelings and thoughts with your new habits, then associate negative feelings and thoughts with your old habits. For example, if you play sports, keep in mind how well and confident you feel in your body and how helpless and bad you felt in your body before you do it.
17. Look at failure differently. Failure is simply a step towards success, don't be afraid of it, welcome it.
18. Remove the remains of your old habits. For example, if you start a new diet, immediately discard all fatty food or give it away.
19. Make your choices easier. If you want to lose weight, make sure you only have healthy food at home, if you want to create a better image, keep a wardrobe that represents that image, don't give yourself excuses in advance to fail.
20. Choose your surroundings. Surround yourself with people who will support you during your change, or who have the same goal as you.
21. Note your progress. Several studies have shown that all those who regularly note their progress have better results than others. It is a boring exercise but so effective.
22. Take responsibility. You are the only one responsible for everything that happens in your life, whether it is good or bad, stop blaming others, take control of your life.
23. Minimize the influence of saboteurs. These are your loved ones and those who are not so close. You probably don't realize the negative impact their words can have. Let them know that you want their support, not their doubts.
24. Enjoy the trip. This is your life. It's not going to start when you reach your goal, it starts right away, so enjoy it now.
25. Be kind and tolerant to yourself, be your first fan, be proud of yourself.
26. To finish: TAKE ACTION! If you continue to do the same things, you will continue to achieve the same results, so take action and change your life now!
Join Sociadream.com, the dreams network now!